Monday 2 November 2015

Do what you like!

Everyone only tries to stop you from what you're doing,
Instead nobody gives damn shit, to help you, and boost you in!

Why can't people accept challenges?
Can't I survive without degree?
As if, that is the only thing needed!
What if ain't, MBA, CA or CS,
ain't human being?
Can't I survive with what I have?

And, what if I am gal?
I shouldn't be a entrepreneur?
Business isn't a gals cup of tea?
Then, what is it?
Getting a degree and getting married off?
Without living her own dreams?

Grow up!
Turn around!
Look at the world!

And Boys can Do,
Cause they are boys,
They can accept challenges!

"Piece of Shit"
©Bharat kulkarni!

And yes,

"There are people who encourage you,
But there are more people to discourage you around!"
©Navya kadekar!

Chin up,
Smile at their immaturity!
And don't give damn fuck!
And Do what makes you happy!
Like yes!! I shall do, what pleases me!
Even if you don't like!

"I can't my DREAMS fulfilling for anyone,
Not even YOU"
©Shashwati Patil!

Shashwati Patil!

No comments:

Post a Comment