Saturday 19 March 2016

Love

All that I believe is him,
He is my strength!
My love❤
And everything had I ever needed��

Am in love!
Am in love with him so much,
Thinking about him, makes me beautiful,
I love the way he stare at me, my heart skips a beat, and I like the way he asks me, if am doing good?

I love the way he comes tiring from his work directly to the kitchen  and asks me "how was your day babie?"
And smells the aroma and says, "am so hungry, feed me na" with his pleading eyes,
I feel like eating him in one go,

I love the way he gives peak on my shoulder and hold me tight from behind!

I love the way he care,
The way he calls me "his babie" when he wants to explain hard,
Sometimes that anger in his eyes, when I don't look after things !

I love the way,
He holds my waist,
When am on top watching stars,
My heartbeats gears up,
Moon shines brighter
Stars twinkle even more.
And I end up shying !

I love the way he grabs me in his tough arms even in his tight sleep,
And when he tries to make cold coffee that I love❤

I love the way he holds me in his arms and whispers in my ears, 'don't you know sweetheart?
You're just MINE'
I like the way he loves me!
I love him,
I owe him my entire life��
The best thing that ever could happen to me!����

Shashwati patil

No comments:

Post a Comment