Tuesday 7 July 2015

A character from Joys and Woes are Woven Fine !

Ketki talks:

I don't know anything!
I am unaware of anything,
I don't know,
Where I hail from,
I don't remember
How my parents look like?
I have no idea
Why I am here?

If my parents had to leave me,
Then why did my mom carry me in her womb for 9 months?
Why?
Whom am I supposed to ask?
Who will answer me?
Why did Almighty play with me?

Everyone worship you dear God!
They say you're good lord,
But you have been doing things bad with meπŸ˜ͺ.

All I needed was little care and love!
Although god has snatched everything !!
Am left alone !
Am 16 years old, carrying a new born baby!
Probably the age to enjoy ones life!
Am feeding my gal child,
Pleading God to bless her with happiness!

There are so many unanswered a questions!
There are many people like me,
Who are wandering around!
Who are called as whore,
People use them,
And named as prostitutes!

When you have made such a beautiful world,
Why didn't you bless people with good thoughts?

Blessed are the children,
Who are Sade and secured with their families.
Questions are many!
No one to answer them! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Ketki!


SShashwati Patil..

No comments:

Post a Comment