Sunday 5 July 2015

Can't those days be back? :(

Can't those days be back?

The days which were full of laughter,
The days full of masti and Fun,
Those days contained everything.
I miss them.

Can't we have those days back?
The same trust on each other?
And be like family?
Laughing and joking all together?

I miss everything.
So many messages in a day,
Someone's new song,
Other ones new blog,
Consisting of poem or article,
Boasting for their hardwork.
Being inspiration to write more!
:(

All that FUN!
Rememebering it all,
Eyes turn moist,
The care and love!
I wish I could burry it all in my arms and never let it go!
So with all you guys!

I want those days back people,
Oh my dear ddians,
The group back,
The people back!
And everything back! :(

Missing you guys the most !
Love you all :) ;(


Shashwati Patil

No comments:

Post a Comment