Monday 5 September 2016

am waiting

��: Am waiting!

I  am so lonely without you,
My eyes forcibly
Look towards the door,
Waiting for your arrival,
Every minute.

Don't know what makes me,
So anxious to find you back?
Though, somewhere in my heart,
You won't be back.

It makes me feel sad,
Every morning, I am here without you,
I hope you can listen to my prayers, and regards,
I need you,
I need you now, then and every time, everywhere.
I can't add more words,
My heart is sinking,

All the way I am lonely,
Am incomplete,
Because you are not with me!

Its been eight weeks,
Have found no trace of you,
Everyone says, you're no more,
But my heart will never agree to it,
You know why?
Cause,
You're still in my heart,

Its probably afternoon falling,
Mixture of afternoon and evening,
Forming different atmosphere altogether,
Wish you were here,
And we would dance together,
Falling in love again with each other!
My love!
I will always love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment