Monday 5 September 2016

Rohit

Happiness and sadness!

Description : Rohit happiness and hope was alive for one week! :)

After years probably,
Still you're in heart,
Just like fresh dew,
Oh my gal.
I missed you.
I missed you to my core.

You were the one,
You are the one for me,
After days,
I have gotta new hope,
Hope about us,
Being together,
Still not sure,
About future!

Oh darling,
You have been such a sweetheart to me,
Seeing you,
Brings chill down in my spine cord.
And I can't blink my eyelids,
Looking into your sparkling eyes!

After, many days,
I spoke to you,
Like I never did.
Those, late night calls,
Are troubling me now.
I miss everything about you my angel
Yes you are one angel
Probably, one for me!

I gaze at stars,
And miss our talks,
Standing on terrace and
Talking to you,
Is all I did,
This one week!
I miss it all now !

Rohit!

1 comment: