Monday 5 September 2016

Sudden change

Sudden change :

After my school days,
Three months latter,
I entered school again,
And my eyes watering silently.

I could see everything in different view,
The empty ground,
Where we played,
Laughed,
Giggled,
Fell,
Roared,
Fought.

Those pranks we had,
Teasing our teachers,
Giving blank calls,
Can't we ever get them back?
I shouldn't have been so touched with school,
I feel!

This is the campus we roamed,
The classes we bunked,
Those hide n seek games,
Basket ball court.
I really miss them.

Now I see myself standing,
Running, playing around.
A sudden noise,
Echoes my ears,
Am touched!
Those prayers I miss.
I miss them All.

Never will I get it again,
Never will I feel it again
I may come back to scjool millions of times,
But never will I get back those days.
All I can do is,
Weep and smile silently,
Recalling those memories in deep.!

Shashwati Patil

No comments:

Post a Comment