Monday 5 September 2016

forgive

I confess :

Description : I finally confess things I have done.

Am sorry for the things that I have done,
For those situations I had to run.

Things were very confiscated
My love for you, also did.

And today, making official day
That I shall bend over your way

Now, its been heights of mistakes
Realisation of them is, now to overtake

Yes, I shall confess over to you,
I did go on trip,
And also did drink,
I am close to people,
As much as juice of triple
Situations on those days,
Hatred for you was most, way!
I couldn't stop,
And that's the reson I didn't top

And today,
Its all over to me,
I shall confess them,
I shall promise you,
I shall keep those, forever
Nothing can make us apart!

If you believe in me,
If you really do,
Hold my hand,
Assuming magical wand,
I shall Take you the place
Our's, the world of love
Where, only you and me,
Would all matter,
Where, we could be only each others,
Forgetting the earth behind,
Cause, you're the only
One for me,
My life
And my love :)

Oh my dear love,
I wished, you forgived!
Else, I shall wait till you
Forgive me by all your heart!

Shashwati Patil
[4:

No comments:

Post a Comment