Monday 5 September 2016

SchoolDays

Those Golden Days

Description : missing school days.

Slag language used bitterly,
Glib surface in playground.
The notorious in every field,
  Missing those moments,
  Missing those days, every minute.

Now its silence throb,
Feelings each beat of my heart,
Sensing those beautiful moments spent,
Stepping forward with gay.

I gaze at that play ground,
I hear those whispers and squeal,
While playing basket ball,
Dashing each other
With four team in one court.
Laughing at each other,
Falling down.
Missing those days.

Steadily moving to the class X-B
The murmuring sounds,
And not responding for any clash,
With that crazy attitude,
Loquacity habit that we had.

Tears move silently,
Those days were so good,
Innocence filled,
Just memories in heart,.
And peace of mind.

I wish,
I so wish to have those moments again,
Oh. Those golden days.
I miss them!!
I love them!

Shashwati Patil.

No comments:

Post a Comment