Monday 5 September 2016

Dad

h my lovely father,
I love you.
I give you so much of strain.
I never made you feel proud of me.
I always get angry on you.
I fight with you,
When I don't get what I want.
But I fail to realise that,
You have given me life,
You have given me everything important that I needed.
You have given me so much that,
Many in this world don't get.
You have given me so much love.
So much of support inspite I haven't gained anything yet.

You always motivate me.
You inspire me.
I would be more happy,
If your father were here.
I miss his presence in my life.
So do you.
U never show up things.

Am sorry my darling Pappa.
I have hurted you alot.
In many reasons.
Am sorry.
I love you.
And now I know what your support means to me.

In any sad moment you and amma are always with me .
And then I know,
You dint had such ambience.
You miss your mom.
Though you don't tell it.
I love you so much..
I really love you .��

Shashwati Patil

No comments:

Post a Comment