Monday 5 September 2016

Dear child

4.My dear child:

Description : when my child left us alone in the big mansion, the time we were carving for her love and time, then her gifts and luxury!

I don't wish for luxury,
I carve for your love,
I need you,
Not your car,
I want to talk to you,
Not spend time watching the television you got,

I want to go for walk with you,
Not with the caretaker,
I want to taste the food from your hand,
Not from the hotel chefs.
I don't wish for luxury,
I carve for your time.

My baby,
I want you to read news for me,
Not anyone else
Not even that iPhone,
Which you sent us,
I want to drink cup of coffee made by you in the beautiful garden we have.
Not anything else.

I know I trouble you with my silly jokes,
I want to make you laugh and impress you,
So that you talk to me little more on phone,
I keep complaining you about things,
Not because you can get much more,
So that
You stay with me,
Hold me,
And be with me!
I don't wish for luxury
I carve for your patience.

I and your dad,
Struggled hard in life,
To give everything you needed,
To make you big person with knowledge and wisdom,
Not that you get busy with your life,
Forgetting us!! 

Oh my dear kid.
You have given every luxury,
But our happiness lies in you.
Not in this!

We don't want to bug you,
But we can't help it out dear,
My princess you found your prince charming,
But don't neglect us, love!

We still carve for your presence dear,
And not the luxury we have :)

With love,
Mumma! :)

Shashwati Patil

No comments:

Post a Comment