Monday 5 September 2016

grandfather

��: Grand father!

Oh my grand father,
Stay blessed,
Where ever you're,
Keep showering
Your blessings upon me!

Do you know?
How blessed I feel?
To be your child,.
Grand daughter of an Advocate!

I was too young,
When you bid
Goodbye to this world,
Entering heaven.

I miss you grand dad,
I do
I feel to be with you,
You being my guide.

Although I have parents,
I miss parenting.
Because you aren't here,
To show the right path to them!

I have grown,
Listening to your stories.
How happy and
Greatfull I feel.

I have heard
You always being loyal,
People in the court
Around you would shiver,
When you enter.

The power and patience you had,
Yet people respect and salute,
You had such a command on yourself and also on people who were with you.

You lived quite long life,
But very little with your wife.

I love you,
I love your advocacy
I love your books
I love your poems
I love you
And I respect you.

Shashwati Patil

No comments:

Post a Comment